Spring is in the air! Time to get ready for summer and warmer weather and pack up all our winter items for next year.
- What is your favorite part of spring?
- What is your favorite spring flower?
- Do you do spring cleaning? What products do you use?
Your turn: Do you have spring fever? Share your answers!
Here are my
- My favorite part of spring is being able to open the windows and let the fresh air in after a long winter.
- My favorite spring flower – is the tulip. I love to watch them push their way thru the earth.
- Do I spring clean? EEEEK that would be NO – i’m lucky if I can vacuum once a week – please do not tell my mother.
I totally have spring fever! I’m not loving this raw, cold weather we’re having this week at all!
- My favorite part of spring is that half-second of time when all the snow is all gone, but it’s still not warm enough for the bugs or my allergies to kick in yet!
- My favorite spring flower are daffodils.
- Spring cleaning varies depending on what I have time to do. I usually try to do the windows at a minimum. I’ve found that the best way to clean them is a home-brew cleanser of water mixed with just a small amount of rubbing alcohol. No streaks!
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup water
1 tablespoon vinegar